Monday, June 29, 2009

Lots going on...

Wow. It's been almost a week since I've updated my blog and today I don't have anything scrappy to share with you, I apologize! I'm furiously working on CHA projects right now that I can't share yet...and I just hate holding back my work. It's torture for me! Just know that I'm still here and you'll get to see LOTS of things soon! (Think fall and Christmas!)

Taylor's last day of school was last week ~ they had a 1/2 day on Thursday and ever since then, all I've been hearing is, "what can I do?" YEAH! I bet you can so relate. The summer just started! But...we've been having such rainy weather so far, that we can't really do much outside yet. Stinks! We did hit the pool one day and took the girls go-kart riding over the weekend. We also bought tennis rackets and went to the tennis courts to play one day. Taylor did really well with it, but Kati didn't quite catch on. She was our official ball chaser! Which turned out to be perfect, because we really NEEDED a ball chaser! lol

I wanted to pop in and share with you an invite to come on over to Label Tulip over the next couple of weeks for some FUN! We have a lot planned, so stay tuned for that! P.S. Just trying out some new blog headers! You might see a new one from time to time until I decide which one I like the best. lol

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting ......with bated breath lol!!!! You know we hate that you have to hold back too!!!!
Can't wait to see your awesome creativity!!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Your blog header is SO cute Dani. I love the change.
I can't to see all your projects coming up!

Sherry Wright said...

Love the blog header Dani, can't wait to see what you're up to. Love the DS lo below. Have a great week. :)

Andrea Amu said...

I totally love your blog header! I was just admiring that! :)

Cathy R. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!! It's so BEAUTIFUL!

Shirley said...

Noticed the blog header right away and it looks great! Will be watching to see what else you may try out. Isn't it amazing how bored the girls can get after only a few days off from school? Hopefully summer weather will return and you can enjoy some outdoor fun!

Leslie Ashe said...

I adore your blog header! I wish I could make something even HALF as cute!! Looks great up there!

Can't wait to see all your projects!

Hugs girl....
Leslie

Staci Taylor said...

I just got that e-mail from LT - can't wait to see what they're up to. I LOVE your blog header!! Perfect for your homespun blog title!!

Lisa said...

Love your new blog header and can't wait to see your projects! Always a delight to visit and view all the eye candy!

Sasha Farina said...

just plain ol' me.. saying hi and I've missed you :) *hugs*

Melonie said...

I can SO relate. Is this not the rainiest NY summer in like forever? LOVE the new header and hope you have a super weekend!

ellen s. said...

i love the new header! we have so much rain here too...running out of things to do inside!

Sophia said...

Cute header...

3canvasart.com said...

Hi
Nice post
Thanks for sharing
Photo to Canvas | Canvas Art Gallery | Canvas Artwork