Friday, September 17, 2010

New card kit available...

With fall just around the corner and the temperatures cooling down, it has inspired me to sit and make some fun cards for you.

I have a new Autumn Greetings card kit this month with Right at Home Scrapbooking. You will get instructions, photos and patterns to create 5 cards with Basic Grey's new Pyrus line! (One is not pictured here.) The cards we will be making are for all different occasions, not just autumn.

Visit Right at Home Scrapbooking for more information, or call 508-695-9290. E-mail:
r.scrapbooking@verizon.net.

Thanks!
Danielle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Dani! Your stuff always amazes and inspires me!

AJ said...

I've just come from 2P's - love your little card, it's so SWEET! TFS. xx Amanda

Anonymous said...

They look spectular!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a fab looking kit you have there! :) I can't wait to see the entire kit laid out! I might have to get this because I love all the elements in it!

I know you're going to show your bathroom once you paint it!! I can't wait to see it. Our bedroom is coming along and we really like it a lot!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
e.