Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Creative Cardmaker: holiday cards...

Are you getting a jump start on your holiday cards yet? I went to the Scrapbook Expo last Friday with my friends Claudia and Laura and picked up the super cute Claus & Co. line by Simple Stories. I couldn't wait to make some fun cards with it.


So today on the Scrapbook Expo blog, I have a tutorial up to show you how to make FIVE holiday cards! CLICK HERE for the tutorial link. I'm also going to be putting these five cards up for sale in a little card set soon. Be looking for these and more on the "shop" tab at the top of my blog.

Supplies: Simple Stories – Claus & Co. 31 Chipboard Stickers, Chipboard Frames, Wood Veneer, Washi Paper Tape, Interactive Elements. Other: Super Star Borders die by Papertrey Ink, Wet Paint Holiday stamps and dies by Papertrey Ink, twine by the Twinery, clear 6 MM sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and gray cardstock from the craft store. 

Thanks for swinging by! The next Papertrey Ink countdown will begin soon, and we have LOTS to show you, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

June K said...

Super cute cards, Danielle. TFS. There is a Scrapbook Expo here next weekend. Maybe I should go. :)

Lani said...

The tutorial is super! Thanks for the inspirations.

Anonymous said...

These cards are just gorgeous Danielle :-)

Jill Norwood said...

Love these fun cards! Such a sweet collection!

Diana K said...

My oh my, so cute and sweet and pretty. I want first dibs on this set!! Please?

Renata Moni said...

beautiful cards!

Stella said...

I will never ever be able to create something as stunning as your cards. But seeing you in my e-mail always make me smile. Just one click and I can stare and sigh:). This is fabulous. It's the kind of christmas cards I dream of...