Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Release day...

I have a couple of projects to share with you with Papertrey Ink's new releases! All of the new stamps and dies you see here today in this post will be available tonight at 10pm EST at PapertreyInk.com. First up, I used the new Inspired: Lord and Bloomin' Cute stamps and dies.

The Cover Plate: Center Stage was used in the background, then I did some ink blending behind the cover plate die on the card base with Bright Buttercup ink.

If you would like to read see my process with this card, I have a few how-to photos over at Scrapbook Expo's Weekly Scrapper blog. I really like how this one turned out, aren't those flowers adorable!

Trust in the Lord card:
STAMPS: Inspired: Lord, Bloomin' Cute
INK: Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist
PAPER: White, Lovely Lady
DIES: Inspired: Lord, Bloomin' Cute, Cover Plate: Center Stage
OTHER: ink blending tool.
-------

Next up are the new Script Swirls: Birthday stamps. I used a Tag Sale: Quilted die for the background. 
The circular text was stamped with Tropical Teal, then I used the other stars and curved shapes to fill in with some fun color! What a fun stamp set this is!!

Happy Birthday Tag:
STAMPS: Script Swirls: Birthday
INK: Tropical Teal, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Lovely Lady, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Stormy Seas
PAPER: white
DIES: Tag Sale: Quilted
OTHER: twine.
-------

I will be back with a few more projects soon!
All of these new stamps and die collections that you see here will be available for purchase tonight at 10pm EST on March 15th at PapertreyInk.com! Visit the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team to see more with these products:

2 comments:

Diana K said...

Dear Danielle, I did not appreciate seeing another awesome project with Bloomin' Cute. I think you know what I mean. :)

Kathy Mc said...

Definitely worth the wait, Danielle. Checked the other website to see your additional photos. Great tip using each color in a triangle and groups of three. Love your floral collage and floors chosen for both cards.