Saturday, April 30, 2016

Make It Market: Don't Forget to Write...

The next Make It Market Kit by Papertrey Ink will be released on May 1st, and it is entitled "Don't Forget to Write".  There is nothing quite like that feeling when you open your mailbox and experience opening a handwritten letter from a loved one. With this kit, you can create beautiful letter-writing necessities for yourself or as a gift. 
There is a shaped notecard die, monogram stencils, pretty label stickers and envelope seals, gorgeous envelopes and SO much more! Betsy has integrated so many amazing details into everything here, not only will your projects be beautiful, but quick and easy to put together too.  From stationery sets as gifts, pretty notecards to have on hand, and even monogrammed tags, you will never run out of options with this kit! You will have fun experimenting and playing with all of the contents once they show up at your door!

Let me show you some things you can make with the kit! First, I've made a card using the kit stamps. I die cut the circle and stamped the details and sentiment onto it, then die cut the pre-printed flowers and added them over the top. See the red border? I used the scalloped note card die, but didn't fold it in half, just left it long and used the edge! Don't you love these stamps? Oh my goodness, they are beautiful. The fonts in the sentiments are amazing! I did add a few sequins from my stash. The pretty envelopes come in the kit too (30 all together)!

Next up is a note card set. I created a boxed set and added a few coordinating cards to tuck inside... each with a similar design, but different sentiment, which I'll show you!



For each of the three cards, I used a white card base, then used the scalloped note card die to cut a long piece and trimmed it down to fit over the card front to add a scalloped layer in white. Then I cut a white frame and stamped on it with the kit stamps.

The flower is die cut from the pre-printed papers, making these quick and easy! I stitched the scalloped layer onto the card front on top.

Here is the second card in the set, "A Gift For You" card. I used the same design with slightly different colors and sentiment, so it coordinates with the rest of the cards.

"Gift" is die cut from one of the kit papers.

Here is the third card in my stationery set, "Sending Hugs". Again, I used the same design, yet different colors and sentiment.

The top flower is die cut from the pre-printed papers, the frame stamped with the kit stamps. "Sending" is cut from a kit paper.

So those are the 3 cards I put in the stationery set!

Next up is a little scalloped note card set. These next 2 cards measure 3.75" x 3.75" and there are 4" square envelopes included to go with them!

This card set was die cut with the scalloped note card die, then I added patterned paper, a circle sticker and die cut the "Note" and "Sending" to go on top of these.



Now that you've seen a few new projects, what do you think? 
Are you as in love with this kit as I am?! 
Here is a bit more info:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE KIT CONTENTS:


-Don’t Forget to Write Stamps- 2 sheets w/ labels
-Don’t Forget to Write Basics die collection
-Don’t Forget to Write Extras die collection
-Monogram Stencil Collection (set of 2)
-A1 Paper Collection- 1 sheet each of 6 patterns
-A2 Paper Collection- 1 sheet each of 10 patterns
-Enclosure Collection- 1 sheet each of 6 patterns
-Sticker Sheets- 2 sheets each of 4 designs
-(10) A1 Gold Seam Envelopes
-(10) 4x4 Gold Shimmer Envelopes
-(2) A2 Gold Shimmer Envelopes
-(2) A2 Lovely Lady Envelopes
-(2) A2 Winter Wisteria Envelopes 
-(2) A2 Hawaiian Shores Shimmer Envelopes 
-(2) A2 Mint Julep Envelopes
-Custom "Don't Forget to Write" Imprinted Pen
-------------

The total retail cost of the "Don't Forget to Write" Kit is $110. There will be a limited number of these exclusive kits available, so be sure to get yours on Sunday! The "Don't Forget to Write" Kit will be available for sale beginning on May 1st at 10pm ET, only at Papertrey Ink. Read all the details on Nichole's blog or contact Customer Service with any questions. Be sure to grab a kit, you won't regret it!!!

15 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Looks like you had a marvelous time creating with this new kit Danielle! Love the mix of stripes nd florals in your csds. It seems to be an heirloom in the making!

TamiBabs said...

Just lovely Dani!!

jan metcalf said...

Beautiful Danielle!

jintyoo7 said...

Wow - extraordinarily beautiful kit and samples :-)

Diana K said...

So much loveliness to look at! Right up your alley, Danielle, and one of the most beautiful posts I've ever seen. Love what you'e done, love the kit!

Kelly said...

you have thought of every little perfect detail. i love the cards using the scalloped notecard as a mat; what a clever idea. just lovely!

Ohhh Snap said...

Such beautiful card sets! Just looking at them makes me want to write letters : D.

Linda said...

Your projects are so lovely~can't wait to play with this new kit. Thanks for the inspiration!

TLady said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL DANIELLE! I LOVE THIS SET! It reminds me of the day I used to buy stationary when I was a kid....I was ALWAYS writing letters! ;) JUST GORGEOUS!!!! ;)

jan metcalf said...

How pretty, love the details!

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

Your Samples are GLORIOUS!!!!!!!! I am so IN LOVE with this kit!

Cariños,
María Alba

Anonymous said...

Happy creations!! Just beautiful!!

Holly Saveur said...

SO gorgeous!

Greta said...

I've never bought any card kits, but think I have to get this one! Your stationary is gorgeous, Danielle! I'll be back over & over to admire your work!

Sandy M said...

Don't know which of your cards I like the best but I love the three different ones in the set. Great job!